He loves me... He loves me not...

When is the last time you picked up a flower to see if a guy loved you? Probably forever ago. But it's funny to think, as a kid, we had to find out if a guy loved us by saying, "he loves me, he loves me not" and hoping the last petal of the flower that you were saying he loves me. I'll tell you one thing, it feels amazing to not have a flower determine where your love life lay. My mom and dad always told me from a young age that my future husband better let me know everyday how much he loves me, so I know I am loved the way my dad loves my mom. This is something I never directly told you, but guess who always makes sure I know he loves me. Yes, you, my future husband indeed, Mr. Marc Colón! I can't help but become nostalgic every time you ask me if I know you love me. It's such a simple question with so much meaning behind it. All any girl ever wants is to be loved and to know it. And with you, there is no doubt that what we have for each other is anything less than true love. You've seen me at my best, and you've seen me at my worst. But no matter what day it is, how ugly I look or feel, you always remind me how beautiful I am, and how much you love me. That warm feeling I get every time we say, "I love you" is something I look forward to never letting go of.

With love always,
Becca

P.s. Did I tell you today how much I love you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago