H.O.L.Y.


It is Sunday, and although this isn't a church song, I feel it still kind of fits. Btw, it's country, but I promise it's a great one. You'll have my boss to thank for this one. Throughout all of my times of struggle you've been my rock, and always seem get to me right back on track. There are times when we both need help getting back on track of things, and I can't help but think of one specific thing that was a definite turning point for us. I brought it up a few times to you, but the fact that you are able to go to church with my family on Sundays whenever you get the chance makes my heart melt something crazy. It's amazing for me to see us grow in so many different ways, and for you to touch on something that meant so much to me all of my life just shows me we're making the right decision. I appreciate all the little things you do so much! Whenever you are in time of need, I want to provide you with the same confidence you always give me.

With love always,
Becca

P.s. I love you! <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago